Monday, March 10, 2014

Hello!

Hi everybody,

It took me months and months to open a new blog which is in English where I can keep my recipies. And by doing this, my friends can enjoy to try them.

Let me tell you a few things about me as an introduction.

I was born in south-west side of Turkey in a small town called Fethiye. My parents still live there. It is a place where you can enjoy the sun, Mediterranean Sea, sea food, and fresh vegetables in every day of the year. Should I mention that I love to cook with olive oil ;-))

After 27 years in Turkey I got married, me and my husband came to US. We have been living in US for 4.5 years now. My husband is from east side of Turkey, a town called Erzurum. After getting married and moving to US, all those different cuisines influenced me in the kitchen.

Another important factor in my life which is affecting me very much in the kitchen is my son who is almost 2.5 years old now and I need to provide him healthy food.

I hope you find my recipies easy to understand and apply and of course you like to eat them as well! 

No comments:

Post a Comment